- The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from Board of Secondary Education,Odisha.
- Must have secured minimum aggregate of 35% marks in 10th standard in English,Math and Science subjects.
- Thequalifying examination must be passed with 30% marks in each subject.
- For first semester diploma courses in engineering except mining and drilling, theminimum age limit is 14 years.
- No upper age limit will be applicable for any course.
Eligibility for Admission to First Semester Diploma Non-Engineering Courses:(MOM),(BC) & Pharmacy:
- Minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination withPCM subjects from Council of
Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The candidates who have passed10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course./li>
- No upper age limit prescribed for this course.
As per the directives of government, the seats are reserved for the candidates of Odisha state only and the reservation is as follows:
|For Children of Green Card Holder
|For Children/wards of Ex-Servicemen
|For Physically Challenged
|For women candidates of all co-ed polytechnics
|For sports candidates
|Candidates passing NCC (A, B and C Certificate examination)
For more details visit http://www.diplomaadmissionodisha.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx