The Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Department is the one of the most resourceful department in the Institute. The department was established in 2000 to produce quality technician in the field of Electronics & Telecommunications. The yearly intake of the department is 60 for regular three- year Diploma course to meet the growing requirements of practical designing for emerging needs of Electronics and Telecommunication Industry and Research. Since its commencement, the primary objective of the Department has been to impart quality education, training and research at the undergraduate level in various areas of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in order to produce engineers of highest caliber. The department is guided by a team of devoted and diligent faculty & staff members. The department has well equipped laboratories such as Basic Electronics, Analog & Digital Electronics, Analog, Digital, Advance Communication, Microwave & RF Communication System, VLSI Design, Signal System & DSP, Electronics Design, Microprocessor & Microcontroller etc. The Electronics and Communication department conducts regular Co-curricular activities like Workshop, Seminars, Invited talks by renowned personalities from industries & academic institutes. The qualities inculcated in students make them not only good engineers but also good human beings. The Department takes pride in placing students in reputed companies all over the country.
To contribute in the nation development in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication by imparting quality education, promoting academic achievement to produce internationally accepted high quality human and technological resource for the country.
- To prepare students for a brilliant career/entrepreneurship along with the development of theknowledge, skills, attitude and teamwork through the designed programme.
- To impart quality teaching-learning experience with state of the art curriculum.
- To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long term interaction with academia and industry. Sustained interaction with the alumni, students, parents, faculty and other stake holders.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginative gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEO)—
- To Impart analytic and thinking skills to develop initiatives and innovative ideas for R&D, Industry and societal requirements.
- To understand the facets of advanced technologies, processes and materials necessary in the engineering field.
- To provide sound theoretical and practical knowledge of E&C Engineering, managerial and entrepreneurial skills to enable students to contribute to sustenance of society with a global outlook.
- To Inculcate qualities of teamwork, good social, interpersonal and leadership skills and an ability to adapt to evolving professional environments in the domains of engineering and technology.
- To appreciate the significance of collaborations in designing, planning, and implementing solutions for practical problems and facilitate the networking with national research and academic organizations